Day 43: June 23rd
This movie was pretty good. Silly and totally childish, but enjoyable. I found the beginning and the capture scene to be quite hilarious... (the poor little girl looked like she was going to eat half her face off... -shakes head- oh so young.)
The movie had some pretty good twist and then some very predictable parts. To me, though, the best movies have a good balance between twists and predictable parts... I mean there is always that "once in a life time" movie, where you don't know any of the twists and turns. (Those are the best. However they are few and far between.)
I also found it hilarious that the guy who plays Iago in Aladdin played the goose in this movie. He does have a very high pitched, squawk-y type voice. I also liked seeing the "Inconceivable!" Vizzini, for those who do not know from Princess Bride, as the bookstore keeper, Lancelot, and the peddler.
MPAA Rating: NR
My Rating: 8/10 for a good spin on a children's story
~Carollela~
No comments:
Post a Comment