Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Movie 26: Chipmunks 2 - The Squeakquel

Movie 26/50
Day 42: June 22nd

This movie was a pretty cute one, and I would suggest it to a few people. Especially those that love the Chipmunks.

"Somebody needs to knock those guys down to size."

"That should be easy, I mean they're only 8 inches tall."


My favorite Chipmunk will probably always be Simon. ^.^ Especially since it is Matthew Gray Grubler who plays him. (Go Spencer Reid!)


I did find the ending of this movie to be predicted, but it was also cute and terribly funny... Sock puppets... really?


I did like the character Toby, who was aloof but still cared about the chipmunks... somehow. I also enjoyed his shirts alot.


MPAA Rating: PG for Mild Rude Humour

My Rating: 7/10 for a decent movie, good music, and hilarity when my mom sung "Hot and Cold"

~Carollela~

No comments: