Day 42: June 22nd
We started this movie and mom didn't think she would like it and I didn't know what to think. I thought that maybe it would be one of those movies that is supposed to make you cry and that if I didn't I would feel "bad."
Turns out... it was. Did I cry? Nope. Did I enjoy the movie? Yes.
The movie was moving and good. And thankfully it did have a spin on it, because with the rise of cancer in our society no one wants to watch a movie about a young girl not wanting to help her dying sister.
If you want a "tear jerker" as they call them, this movie is for you.
MPAA Rating: PG-13 for Mature Thematic Content, Some Disturbing Images, Sensuality, Language and Brief Teen Drinking
My Rating: 10/10 for a very poignant movie
~Carollela~
No comments:
Post a Comment