Day 24: June 4th
Before watching this movie I told a friend I was putting it in... they told me not to watch it, that it would be super stupid. While watching the movie did not prove them wrong it did not prove them right either.
I found some of the humour in this movie to be... compelling? However one thing that ruined the movie was the first few minutes, when the main girl was talking about how her mother said it was the inside that counts, but she didn't believe so. After her decision to change clothes and make her chest totally pop out (in a stupid, rash, idiotic, desperate move) after seeing the heartthrob I knew the movie was going to go downhill.
By the end you know for sure that she is a very intelligent woman... why follow Steven EVERYWHERE? Why stalk him? Because you have some mental problem hey? Well then.... maybe you should stick to your crossword puzzles... they don't run away. Unless your word is "elope" something which Steve did not seem to want to do.
MPAA Rating: Pg-13 for Sexual Content Including Innuendos
My Rating: 7/10 for some funny scenes and a cute male protagonist
~Carollela~
No comments:
Post a Comment