Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Movie 20: All In A Night's Work

Movie 20/50
Day 29: June 9th

Another movie whilst at Bekka's.

Well... this one did not go as fast as Miss Pettigrew, which is a good thing... haha. However it seems Bekka and I are on a roll with getting strange movies from the library. See I know Dean Martin, from the Colgate Comedy hour (and no, I am not that old... geez) but I know him from there with Jerry Lewis. Dean Martin sings on there... not here, he is a straight out, pure, actor. (see that, ACTOR, because he is a GUY!)

Anywho... we have this chick, who has some pretty sweet dresses (oh yeah.. so did Delysia in Pettigrew) I digress. She works at a magazine company, the magazine owner, one Mr.Rider, dies! (yay?) and so his nephew takes over the company. Tries to stop a blackmail (that isn't real), she is trying to figure out her love life all the while they fall in love. In a Disney span of about 3 days... okay maybe more.

So yay for dimming lights, elevators, and recording technology. Oh and champagne, lots of champagne. [= Sure to have fun with this romantic romp... *is that old fashioned enough? ;D*

MPAA Rating: NR
My Rating: 8.5/10 for Dean Martin and ADORABLE dresses

~Carollela~

No comments: