Movie 14/50
Day 21: June 1stFirst off, this movie was actually pretty good. I have heard so many mixed review about it... As an avid Sherlock Holmes and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle fan I wanted to see the movie to see how things played out... You know how book - movie transformations go... sucky.
Needless to say, the movie wasn't that bad. I don't remember Sherlock being so BA... but I was reminded that he knows "kung fu" so that makes it a bit more plausible. [=
I like Robert Downey Jr.'s face.. especially in this and Iron Man. And Jude Law... well he is very attractive also.. just not the Watson type to me.
So good movie, good plot, action, and cute actors. Yup. ^_^
MPAA Rating: PG-13 for Intense Sequences of Violence and Action, Some Startling Images and a Scene of Suggestive Material
My Rating: 9.5/10 for sheer "epic"ness
~Carollela~
No comments:
Post a Comment