Monday, June 21, 2010

Movie 25: The Fantastic Mr. Fox

Movie 25/50 (HALF WAY!!)
Day 41: June 21st

To start, I love Roald Dahl. He is a funny writer, what with Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and the Twits and Matilda... Let me say, I have never read The Fantastic Mr.Fox. I almost did once, however for some reason did not.

Anywho, the movie was interesting... it was like claymation but not! I wanna watch Wallace and Gromit now!!

Mahi, little sister, found it funny that they said "cuss" everytime there would be a cuss word. It was slightly funny... almost better than a bleep. I told Mahi that Roald Dahl may have written it like that.

So put on your bandit hats!! Oh and remember! Never look a beagle in the eye! If you look a beagle in the eye you will get crazy eye and look as if you were hypnotized!

MPAA Rating: PG for Action, Smoking and Slang Humour
My Rating: 5/10 for some strange claymation, odd plot

~Carollela~

No comments: