Sunday, June 20, 2010

Movie 24: Star Trek 2 - The Wrath of Khan

Movie 24/50
Day 40: June 20th

I LOVE SPOCK. End of story.

Okay so that is not the end of the story. I watched Wrath of Khan, which makes me laugh because my mom's doctor's name is Khan... heehee

Anywhos, starting to watch the Star Trek movies in some semblance of order... more like pulling a Star Wars on my Star Trek... oy, how's that for confusing?

One thing I noticed is that sci-fi loves to use parasites. In this it was an ear parasite and is truth telling, so controls your mind in Stargate (oy another STAR!!!) they have the Goa'uld which are nasty little parasites that, HEY, also attach to ones brain at the cortex and control you...

I don't know about deciding between Kirk or Picard yet... all I know is that I love Spock.
And yea sure he dies in the end and is sent off in a space shippy thing... but the next movie is "Search or Spock."

Even so I told my dad my theory:
-Spock's "coffin" ship is sent to the new planet made from Genesis
-Genesis is still new and regenerating the planet, no one is here
-Spock is regenerated by the planet and so is sorta "cryogenically" frozen-ish in his coffin. Like Kahn was eh.

Well okay that is all. "Live long and prosper."

MPAA Rating: PG for Violence and Language
My Rating: 10/10 for Epic beaming stances, creepy bugs, stupendous Vulcans (except for Kristie Alley) and the Enterprise

~Carollela~

No comments: