Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Movie 27: Sandlot 2

Movie 27/50
Day 42: June 22nd

I don't think I have seen any of the Sandlot movies... I haven't seen many movies as it turns out... Odd!!!

So for watching the second one first I enjoyed it. And they did do a very good job of covering the bases so I wasn't confused. So I guess this is a "series" you can easily watch out of order.

I did think the little kid, Johnny, was ADORABLE! His smile was so cute!

I loved that James Earl Jones was the "angry" old man that everyone was afraid of, of course he wasn't scary. [=

I also love how the evil, mean, scary, huge dog was named Goliath and the main kid was named David. Teaching kids the story of David and Goliath a little? Well with a little of the Flash tossed in there.

MPAA Rating: PG for Language, Rude Humour and Brief Violence
My Rating: 10/10 for a cute kids movie

~Carollela~

No comments: