Day 39: June 19th
Oppsie Daisy! Mom, Dad and I were going to watch some movies, we decided to be nerdy, yay "geeking out"! So we picked a Star Trek movie... yeah, I have not seen them all... oh wait I haven't seen any of the old ones. Yeah sure I know people choose between captain Kirk and Picard, but I have not watched the movies to know... So we chose one... yeah it was the 8th... oh well. Gunna watch as many of the others as I can before the end of summer so I consider that a win.
Some things about the movie:
1.) For not watching any other movies and
2.) Only seeing about 2 episodes of who knows which Star Trek show
-- I could pretty easily follow along...
* Guess I am made for nerdy stuff. [=
I learned that my dad is a Kirk fan, not a Picard fan. I also heard my mom say "that is unsafe, germ sharing" when they were vaccinating.... Yay for hypodermic needles!
I couldn't help but thing "Doncha wanna be Borg-a-fied" when Data was with that ugly chick. All in sarcasm my dear.... geez. I love how Lily said Borg sounded Swedish, I'd have to agree.
It did make me laugh how Lt. Worf used a Borg arm as a tourniquet. Actually many parts made me laugh, like the end when Zefram needed his music or when he was trying to get the Vulcans to dance and enjoy music.... hahaha I wonder how that worked out for him.
Overall- I want to be a trekkie now.
MPAA Rating: PG-13 for Some Sci-Fi Adventure and Violence
My Rating: 10/10 for cheesy but good effects, good plot and helped satisfy my nerdy needs
~Carollela~
No comments:
Post a Comment