Day 58: July 7th
I have much appreciation for teachers who teach and actually have influence on inner city and challenged schools.
While I understand that Joe Clark had some things to do, there were some instances where he was in the wrong with good motives. If he approached situations, only a few, slightly differently that would have been okay, but in the end he did accomplish his goal.
My mom was talking about the movie and since it was her generation she had some stuff to say. She said that one thing she liked about her era was that they protested. Not that they went on the streets, but as she said "Even if it was stupid, when we wanted to stand up for something we did it." And her tone made me upset at first, as if she was talking directly to me, but I had to admit to myself... my generation almost totally sucks. We don't stand up for anything, perhaps we have been taught to shut up, I don't know but that is what we do.
I throughly enjoyed this movie, as I do many teacher based movies.
MPAA Rating: PG-13
My Rating: 10/10 for another fantastic teacher movie
~Carollela~
No comments:
Post a Comment