Thursday, June 17, 2010

Movie 22: Play the Game

Movie 22/50
Day 37: June 17

Bekka said this movie would be a little strange, and while it was I loved it.

I guessed pretty much everything before it unfolded but I still enjoyed this movie a lot. That guy must have a knack for selling cars if people would buy those flamed cars, they weren't that stylish. The lead guy... he was attractive. As per my discussion with Bekka, not the most attractive but better than that mullet guy from our previous movie!

This movie starts with the young man telling his grandfather, who lives in a home and has since his wife passed away, how to pick up chicks because his Grandmother wanted G-pa to move on. The kid, David, teaches his grandfather how to get chicks, but doesn't realize that it will turn his metamucil drinking, silly dancing, "call the girl himself" gentleman into a horny, Viagra taking, gigolo of the elderly home. Meanwhile David uses his tricks to try and get the girl whom after getting to know her, finds out she is the girl of his dreams. (Yay cheesy romance)

But wait... David's love also has a few tricks, and a grandmother. Her Grandmother, Rose, is at the same house, and Grandpa Joe and Rose hit it off well. But hey, watch it for the funnies and the few twists. I know there was more I wanted to say about this... as with all the other movies, however I cannot remember, for even a piece of cheesecake, what I wanted to mention. -sigh-

MPAA Rating: PG-13 for Sexual Content and Language
My Rating: 10/10 for a very attractive lead male, a funny old guy, and sweet supporting ladies.

~Carollela~

No comments: