Movie 13/50
Day 18: May 29thSo I'd heard a lot about this movie, mostly quotes or talk about the character's attitude; and most of the guys in my high school loved this movie. Hmm.. Wonder what that says about their mental capacity..
However dumb, I found the movie to be entertaining.. Odd, but funny. I don't know that I would watch this movie religiously but having seen it didn't kill TOO many of my brain cells... I hope.
The fact that Happy stuck with hockey, even though he was completely terrible, shows determination that many young people do not have anymore... stupid young people. Whether you like it or not though, sometimes you should just accept your place in life and take the "gold jacket" or was it bronze? Purple, blue, pink? haha whatever.
MPAA Rating: PG-13 for
My Rating: 8/10 for a decently funny film
~Carollela~
No comments:
Post a Comment