Corny in the making!!
Man, the main girl is an idiot…. Moving in with the first junky she sees while in New Jersey. Or was it New York?
Nineteen and stuck on the streets, no money, no food and with a child. Dumb young girl, looking for excitement and so she shakes up with some jerk and gets pregnant.
I love Brendan Fraser! He is so corny, but great. What's with the hippy clothing?!
So apparently Americans spill soda on each other…
And the blonde chick, man she was like the nicest lady ever! Letting some other chick try on her ring and all… wow.
So… I read the synopsis' and guess I missed something crucial…namely that the "husband" dies also… that makes me sad. I like Brendan Fraser. His acting isn't so great… but I find his face to be nice to look at sometimes. Maybe though, I just like looking at dudes?
But wait!!!! He's got a twin, identical, brother! And she has tried to tell them who she is… but they keep interrupting her and not letting her speak.
Brendan Fraser has really long legs. Wow! I learned this while he was tango'ing. Just remember to tango so the old man doesn't wake up!
The ending was good, Shirley made it seem like she was going to take the child and not accept them into her family. However she turned out to be a sweet old lady who, like the whole family, has made a very quick recovery from the mourning of her other son.
MPAA Rating: PG-13 for Thematic Elements and Brief Strong Language
My Rating: 8/10 for a good Fraser movie
~Carollela~
No comments:
Post a Comment