Monday, July 19, 2010

Movie 35: Paper Heart

Movie 35/50
Day 69: July 19th

Let me start with... I was recommended this from Travonee and then spotted it on Netflix and after watching it... from reading the overview I was expecting something completely different.

I think that I was maybe half asleep when reading the synopsis though...

The movie was interesting, I guess. I feel like maybe it was drawn out too much. Yeah sure it was a documentary and yeah there is a lot that could be said about love, but this didn't really touch on that subject well...

It was sorta like watching a documentary on about 4 months of Charlyne Yi's life. -shrugs- I think I may have wasted a few hours of my life, not that I haven't done that with other entertainment before.

MPAA Rating: PG-13 for Some Language
My Rating: 5/10 gave me something to watch I guess? Sorry Vob...

~Carollela~

No comments: