Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Movie 42: Picture Perfect

Movie 42/50
Day 77: July 27th

Jennifer Aniston... she's okay. Not one of my favorite actresses, since I bequeath that title to very few actresses, especially current ones. However the movie was okay. Some parts were stupid and unnecessary, including the parts were she was all over Kevin Bacon... I mean he's a good actor, sorta, but he is not attractive in the least. I mean really, she should have fallen for the video dude since the beginning but she had to wait till the end.

Until after he was a dear sweetheart and gave her a cute gift. After he didn't take her money. After he made a huge fool of himself in the society of well off and highly influential people. After he was a local hero and subjected himself to ridicule. After talking to her mom and saving her rear. After all the abuse and stupid bratty (I'd use another word but I don't swear) attitudes toward him. After all this she decides... Oh for the hey of it... let's date. I like you...

I wouldn't take her back. Sorta ruined it all for me... he was cute, nice, sweet, and deserved someone better... even if people have their faults.

MPAA Rating:
My Rating: 6/10 because I wouldn't get with her.

~Carollela~

No comments: