Monday, July 19, 2010

Movie 36: Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs

Movie 36/50
Day 69: July 19th



1.) I have not read the book.
so
2.) This is based on the MOVIE!

If I could fall in love with a cartoon character this would be it. I love Flint Lockwood.
He's got the crazy hair, the half-baked ideas and insanely awesome blue eyes!
Plus... the little kid him was ADORABLE!! ^_^

*I love his posters! I want a Tesla poster!!*

Finally a movie that is not Disney that is a cartoon that I enjoy! Living in a town that only produces sardines, I would be come sick of them! Even more so than those who live there, because hey, in the beginning they had to start off liking them! I don't like them, ew, but my dad does.

I think I may adopt what Flint said and use it often... "Engage coffee break!!"

Oh yeah... so in Disney a common theme is, dun dun dun

A DEAD PARENT! Something that, oh hey, this movie has.

Lets do some math! (Again!)

Tingling Chest Hairs
+
Aerobics
+
Short Shorts
----------------
Mr. T in animation
(Wow)

And minus points for the creepy, fat mayor.

MPAA Rating: PG for Brief Mild Language
My Rating: 9/10 for a very attractive cartoon nerd!

~Carollela~

No comments: