Day 62: July 12th
First off: Today is my daddy's birthday! Yay! Happy Birthday. He doesn't read this so it is okay for me to post and say that mom, and my sisters and I are going to town today to buy his present. We are thinking either a Bluetooth or a stereo... We shall look at both possibilities.
Second off I finished another movie. I only have, lets count...
100 - 62 = 38
I only have 38 days left to watch
50 - 31 = 19
Left to watch 19 movies...
I think I can do it.
So I watched a movie today, didn't know if I would like it at first. But then it does have Aaron Eckhart in it and I find him to be attractive, and a good actor. Turns out that the movie was really good actually. I enjoyed it, even if it was an "emotional" one.
I liked how it wasn't one of the normal romance. In stead she was trying to help him heal from the death of his wife. He was helping tons of others but wasn't taking his own advice and she was the person who basically forced him to take his own medicine.
In the end he reconciled with his father in law, learned how to start the actual mourning and healing process and... got the girl...
Favorite part though was when he stole the bird... and in the end it came back to home. Hahaha!
MPAA Rating: Pg-13 for Some Language Including Sexual References
My Rating: 10/10 for a funny, sweet, delightful movie
~Carollela~
No comments:
Post a Comment