Movie 5/50
Day Four: May 15th
Action, Action, Action, oh and a little bit of acting.
This movie was a really good one. While I never would support someone going on a killing rampage I do commend the father for sticking with it and finding his daughter. This movie is not only a pretty good action flick but also gives a short view into the drug trafficking and illegal selling of women that happens all over.
The actress, Maggie Grace, plays a pretty good spoiled brat of a young woman, and after what she went though it is almost sure that she will be changed. Losing a friend, her mind and gaining a closer relationship with her otherwise distance father would change a person pretty drastically. At least I would hope...
At the end the father, Liam Neeson, finds the boat where they have his daughter... to be given to a sheik. He gets by the first few guards easy, which makes you wonder about this guys security. I mean really... did he do any tests on them? He kills off all the guards but you know how it is, the first bunch are easy until you get to that one, the high up guard, the one who knows what he is doing and..
viola!
We all know though that the good guy almost always gets the upper hand. Things will seem hopeless because he is getting beat up and fighting at a similar level to the bad guy. But then... he gets his good strike, that one good hit in and all things turn for him. Or "for the best."
A good movie, one I'd recommend to those who like action flicks, not a romance or a happy movie but a good one none-the-less.
MPAA Rating: PG-13 for Intense Sequences of Violence, Disturbing Thematic Material, Sexual Content, Some Drug References and Language
My Rating: 8/10 for Action, Suspense, Drama and lots of fighting. [=
~Carollela~
No comments:
Post a Comment