Day Four: May 15th
Woot Woot!! I finally got to go see this movie. I have heard many reviews from many different people and all of them said it was good. It lived up to the expectations I had and I left the theater glad that I had gone. I went to the theater with my mum and dad to see this movie, after my sister had seen it and my boyfriend had seen it I got my chance.
I really enjoyed this movie. Especially his gadgets... I want them! Not the suit, all the technology in his basement work area. Meaning I loved his computer screen that took up the whole room. Any multi-millionaires or computer geeks out there who would like to install this in my house? haha
Besides that the cinematography was great. The shots were clear and well done. The only part that was iffy for me was when he was watching his fathers old reels, basically because at times it seemed like the animation for that was also put on the background image.
Everyone loves superheroes, well mostly, but imagine how much insurance people must hate them!! My father said "no, they love them. Have a hey-day." I doubt that... Superheroes ruin everything, they crash into buildings and destroy cars... ever thought about who takes care of that? Unless you are Bruce Wayne and own all of the town, practically, it is the town and insurance companies that pay for all that. Sure, insurance rates in the town can skyrocket because, hey a superhero lives there... but after all the damage you know people will be pulling out money on their destroyed cars and decimated homes and that all comes from the Insurance Companies pockets...
As my mom said though, about the movie, "It only took him two movies to get it." Most times the protagonist "gets the girl" right away, and if you are thinking Disney then he gets her in the first 5 minutes of our viewing or 3 days of their "acting." But no, it took Stark two movies to finally get that he loved Pepper... which is cool since that is over a year (in the film.)
MPAA Rating: Pg-13 for Sequences of Intense Sci-Fi Action and Violence, and Some Language
My Rating: 10/10 the overall cinematography was great, acting was good, plot was amazing also. This movie pleased me and I would definitely suggest it.
~Carollela~
No comments:
Post a Comment