Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sllllooowwwww Poke

Yeah I know, I am updating my blog slowly... It is actually quite hard for me to find songs from ALBUMS that came out in the year... harder than you would think... really, try it...

Also, today I took Sarah to Racine and she got her snake bites. She's pretty happy. They look cute small, I will admit.

Again, today mom tried to convince me to get a septum piercing again. She says I have the perfect nose... the piercing guy agreed. He said when I squished my nose I had the right spot for it..

hm...
I can handle a tattoo but can I handle a septum piercing? If Sarah can make it through TWO lip piercings can I do one nose?

Okay I am going to finish my work.. due tomorrow... LOTS
and then try to find a 1998 album.

[=

~Carollela~

No comments: