Saturday, June 11, 2011

Intermission One

We will now take a 15 minute intermission break. Please take this time to use the restroom, grab some popcorn or other refreshments from our concession stand, or to listen to our wonderful orchestral music.

Psych.
1.) Yes, you may use my bathroom is you need to. I wouldn't deny you that.
2.) I do have popcorn, if you want some please take it... I think a kernel got stuck in my throat, not my tooth no...
3.) We do not have orchestral music... alas, for that music is nice and pleasant. We do however have this to share:

The artists here is The Honey Trees and they have a crisp, eerily beautiful sound. Not unlike the sound a whispering wind makes when it starts to wail through the wet spring leaves.

Here, jump the link for the album. I know you won't be disappointed. http://grooveshark.com/album/Wake+The+Earth/5340065

-flash lights 3 times-
We will not be returning to our scheduled program.

~Carollela~

No comments: