Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Song 1998: Undo Me

Song 1998: Undo Me
Artist: Jennifer Knapp
Album: Kansas
I thought finding an 1998 album would be hard... but instead in my search I found about 4 albums with music that I enjoy.

This album, of the four, is the only one that I can recommended all of the songs with sincerity. The other albums I mostly enjoyed for one or two songs.
(Ex: Dizzy Up the Girl, by The Goo Goo Dolls for the song Iris.
or Spirit, by Jewel for the song Hands.)

Choosing a song from this album was slightly difficult, but not really. While I can suggest all of these songs, I do prefer some over others.

Well there ya go, my album for 1998. Enjoy. (And also be so kind as to understand that I am a little behind. Lots of things going on, ya hear.)

Jump the link for the album: http://grooveshark.com/album/Kansas/300095

~Carollela~

No comments: