Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Song 1997: There She Goes

Artist: Sixpence None The Richer
Album: Sixpence None the Richer

The last song on their self proclaimed album (their third album) is the song "There She Goes."
Sure "Kiss Me" is a great song, and one of their most famous, but I love the song "There She Goes."

For a while I thought they only wrote three songs... ya know those "One-Hit Wonders" except they were a "Three-Hit Wonder" to me...

Those songs being:
There She Goes
Kiss Me
Breathe Your Name

And for a while I didn't even know it was the same artist that sang those songs... view the disconnect! And yet... There She Goes isn't even their song... it's an 80's song by "The La's."

Sure they may be a "One-Album Wonder," and yeah, it's sad that they broke up and somehow have albums in 2007... but this CD is pretty grand.

Have a look:
Jump the link for their cover: http://youtu.be/pj3vXkhqszE


-Oh man... Letterman, you're old... And those boys. What clothes eh? ;D -

~Carollela~

No comments: