Artist: 4 Non Blondes
Album: Bigger, Better, Faster, More
Of course Bigger, Better, Faster, More should not be mixed up with Daft Punk's song Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger. (Which coincidentally is a pretty good song also.)
I feel like this song captures how a lot of people feel in this big, wide world.
"And so I cry sometimes
When I'm lying in bedJust to get it all out
What's in my head
And I am feeling a little peculiar
And so I wake in the morning
And I step outside
And I take a deep breath and I get real high
And I scream at the top of my lungs
What's going on?"
Sometimes our thoughts are louder than anything else and we just want to 'sound our barbaric YAWP over the rooftops of the world.'
Instead I breathe a loud scream, it doesn't sound like it works but try it and you'll see. And that there, that was life. Life escaping you, cleaning the slate and allowing you to fill back up again before being full once again.
So sound that yawp, however loud you are. [Also we can take advice from Linda Perry's mad hatter outfit. ;D ]
~Carollela~
No comments:
Post a Comment