Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fun

Yes fun. In my last blog my idea was to put up my album covers. And so I shall, after telling you how to do it. (It is fun, haha I made one today because I was bored.)

From My Facebook:

Step One- Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random

-The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

Step Two- Go to http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
- The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.

Step Three- Go to http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days
-Third picture will be your album cover. The picture are in three rows with three columns so you can choose the third on the right or the bottom from. (making one the top left for each) Which ever you think best.)

Step Four- Use paint, photoshop or whatever to put it all together.

So there are the instructions. If you want to share on Facebook or Myspace or where ever just include the instructions in a comment so others can have fun. =D Happy "albuming"

_______________________________

First Album (Top)- (This one worked together pretty well. You know how sometimes when you are sleeping it is like being in another world, like another place is whispering to you. Calling your name.)

Second Album (Bottom)- (I like this one and how everything seems to go together. I sometimes refresh the picture page, but hey it is my pick so I can do what I want right? =P)Well those are the two albums I did for myself. I think of them as my EP Albums. Maybe I should write songs to go with them.. oh cool! haha

I made one for my sister. Sarah, and the Band is "SS Henry Bacon" and the album (or ep song?) is "Major Problems with Potatoes" the picture is a guy doing a backflip.. pretty nifty stuff..

I am now signing out. Adios my blog world that no one knows about.

♥Carollela

No comments: