Monday, February 21, 2011

Books, Reading, Literature and the Like


So I was pursuing around the internet, that place of both joy and malcontent, and somehow stumbled upon a VlogBrothers video I had never seen.

(For anyone reading who doesn't know: This is their youtube.http://www.youtube.com/user/vlogbrothers#p/u/9/ihpNNBmJypE)

Anyways, I was watching a video and Hank said he was thinking about annotating every book and action figure on his bookshelf. Also, there was a video about the website yourpants, which is the VlogBrothers's website for Nerdfighteria. (Like to the exact thread I was reading:http://yourpants.org/showthread.php?506-50-Book-Challenge!/page2&s=ef9787f6d8761295b231ec33986b379d)

Anywho, it made me think.. I want a bookshelf with every single book on it to be read. What I mean by that is that I want a book shelf and to have read everybook. I know this sounds expensive, at least to myself it does... but I want to add as many books to that collection as I can..


First things first, to read more books. If I like it then I should write it down and OWN it.

So, for involvement of my own... *Basically this is me asking myself for involvement because for the few who read this even fewer comment. =) *

what books should I read?

~Carollela~
ps. That little guy there ^ I doodled him in Studies in Literature on my loverly phone. Nifty eh? ;)

No comments: