Movie 49/50!!!!!
Day 91: August 10th
I don't usually like love stories. They are sappy, and I could care less about the drama caused by them. Yucko. I mean really. I was watching Master Chef the other day and people started crying because of Chef Gordan and I found myself yelling at my computer, out loud, "Shut up and cut the waterworks already!! This isn't Monopoly!!"
Anywho. There were some pretty funny parts to this movie. Though so gross ones too... like the chick who would chew her gum no matter what... ew.... even if it fell in the toilet... while that is determination that is also disgusting and so very unsanitary.
While this was an enjoyable movie, for the time spent watching it, I don't think that I'll watch it again anytime soon. That doesn't make it any less of a movie, because the plot was pretty good... but the description did lead me on a little.
I was left wanting a little more substance, less dramatic fluff, but oh well. The movie told a fairly good story, but with a title like "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist" you'd expect a little more variety and emphasis on the music played... all we know is Nick made mixed cds, they are searching for Fluffy (which I guess is actually supposed to be hard?? eh?) oh and that wherever they go they can get in because Norah's father is a high up recording studio owner... hmm. More substance please? Despite that, it was a decent chick flick with Micheal Cera.
MPAA Rating: PG-13 for Mature Thematic Material Including Teen Drinking, Sexuality, Language and Crude Behavior
My Rating: 8.5/10 for a pretty grand movie with a cute, not so normal love story
~Carollela~
1 comment:
You failed to mention that the girl vomited into the toilet. Then she proceeded to drop her phone and spit her gum into the toilet... She then grabs BOTH out of the vomit-filled toilet AND PUT THE GUM BACK IN HER MOUTH!! :P NASTY!!
Post a Comment