Friday, August 6, 2010

Movie 46: Fame

Movie 46/50
Day 86: August 5th

I kept getting called and asked to do stuff while watching this movie. So I actually only saw the first chunk, a little middle and the end. But according to my sister I didn't miss a thing. In fact she said "all those middle parts you missed? Yeah those were just them auditioning or talking or practicing."

So I said that all I saw was: The students dancing, the chick singing and her band being rejected, and the graduation.

She responded with this, in a very calm voice: Yep, that's all.

Haha!! Before I saw this Mary said it was "slow" but "a good movie." And from what I saw it was good. I really enjoyed watching the talented kids; their dancing, singing and instrument playing. However Take the Lead will probably forever be my favorite dancing movie (even if this one was not solely about dancing).

MPAA Rating: PG for Thematic Material Including Teen Drinking, A Sexual Situation and Language.
My Rating: 6/10 it was enjoyable enough to watch, and it is a great movie to watch and jump in and out of all the while not being confused.

~Carollela~

No comments: