(This blog is for my sign seeker friend, Inigo.)
Today I felt, despondent. Just not up to par, everyone gets those days. Well I decided to read my bible and before heading up to my attic room I searched for a bible. I grabbed the "Teen Study Bible", earlier I thought it was one of my sisters.
(Looking in the cover it was my sisters given by my mom and I, then she gave it to my cousin.. and now it is in my hands again..)
As I was saying I pulled the envelope out of the bible, it was a bank statement of mine. (Inigo start now looking for signs) That right there sparked something...
Then I randomly opened the bible and saw a letter in it.. one of those they put in the bible as a study guide. I did not really read it but rather looked at the scripture to the left. It was Psalm 32.
These verses stuck out:
Psalm 32:4-5 "For day and night your hand was heavy upon me; my strength was sapped as in the heat of the summer. Then I acknowledged my sin to you and did not cover up my iniquity. I said "I will confess my transgressions to the Lord" - and you forgave the guilt of my sin."
To sum things up, I couldn't let this go without sharing. I know I blogged today but I had to put up a second.
Carollela <3
1 comment:
Hey that was totally awesome. I love the way you think. Your writing is becoming so fluid. I love it!! Can I copy paste and send that to Doug?
love you mommy
Post a Comment