Monday, June 4, 2012

Boring Person

I'm a boring person.
In a boring life.
With exciting stops along my journey.

I came home from school May 5th. Since then life has been one hell of a roller coaster. (Just wait.) When I came home I had an interview on the 8th for my summer internship/job. The second I walked in they put me to work and asked me tons of questions on what I know about astronomy and observing and computers. (Websites mostly.)

Well very soon after I got home, like a day, I brought my littlest sister (Mary) to the hospital because she fell off her bike. She was riding home from church, a bug flew into her hair and she shook her head to get rid of it.... unfortunately she wasn't holding on well enough and fell with all her weight on her elbow. BUT! No broken bones!

A few weeks go by at Yerkes, and they are exceptionally crazy. And then... this weekend Mary takes the bike again and goes around the lake with her friend... only this time her bike is broken. (No brakes, my dad was fixing the bikes that my sisters rarely use.)

Mary went down a huge hill with a sharp curve at the bottom and crashed into a fence. Giving her a 4 inch gash on her leg that was about 3 in deep. So, ER ride later and 21 (ish) stitches she is on my bed resting. The arm that she hurt last time - you guessed it, it is broken now.

And the whole time all she worried about was her Jamaica mission trip. What a trooper. 

No comments: