Of Good Things:
- I should be getting a battery for my computer in the next month. Then I will make an effort to clean it out so it moves slower than a sloth.
- Transit set up is going fantastically well, surprising to all staff and volunteers.
- I can add a couple pictures of my summer so far to this post!!
Here, the rest of this post will be picture of what my summer has been so far... not all the pictures I have taken, only the ones currently on my phone.
![]() |
| iOptron - The Telescope I've been using for Solar Observing. Ain't it cute? |
![]() |
| Jordan hooping, maybe praying too. |
![]() |
| Thin mint cheesecake, alas it could have been better. |
![]() |
| IR (Infrared) Camera at Yerkes for High School visit. |
![]() |
| Sarah made her and I some General Tso |
![]() |
| Mortal Instruments Book, Taka kitty and me sleeping. I could squeeze him and he would purr more and wouldn't leave when I let go. |
![]() |
| Bumblebee and pink flower in my yard. So pretty.... raspberries near it ALMOST ready!!! |
![]() |
| Brittnay sanding the Solar Scope. Yes, we used power tools. |
![]() |
| Full view of Solar Scope. My partner in crime, Brittnay is awesome. |
![]() |
| Atop the Ferris Wheel at Burlington Chocolate Fest 2012. The girls wanted to me go on rides with them, the Ferris Wheel was a welcome break. |
![]() |
| Homemade Blueberry Popsicle, who knew blueberries had so many seeds. |
![]() |
| Rachel, how do you like my purse? I put all my pins on it!! |
![]() |
| Me sanding the scope. :) |
![]() |
| Changing the sandpaper on the sander. |
~Carollela~














No comments:
Post a Comment