Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Summer 2011 Goals

Last summer I had a goal to watch 50 movies I had never seen before. Somehow I actually did this! Movies included: Happy Gilmore, The Book of Eli, Dinner for Schmucks and Signs. If you want to read any of these just look at the posts for Movie #: Title and you will find all 50.

This summer I am trying something new! (Idea credit: Sarah Anne| This is for Sarah. ;) ↓)

Do you like music as much as I do? Probably, in fact there is the chance you love it more than I do. However music inspires me, moves me, gives me ideas, propels me and enchants me.

So the theme for this summer's blog series only logically makes sense if it is... music!
I will attempt to post a song a day, or every other day.

The songs will be from different years, starting in 2011 and working backwards. When I get to the 1800's (or low 1900's) I will start going by century.

I will attempt to find a YouTube video with the song, but if not I will ... I have no clue but I will find some way to share the music so you can hear what I am listening to.

Perhaps that day, when I post a song, all I will listen to is music from that year.

Because this year's series involves more research than last summer I may not post every day. Also... I have summer courses to take at University. (blech)

On to my College Writing and Global Natural Resources courses, thankfully they are online! ;D

~Carollela~

ps. Ideas and notes are wanted. So if you have ideas, comments or just enjoy the song PLEASE tell me. If you have a song I should look at for the next year, write it in a comment. If the year is past but you know a great song then post it on that year so I can hear it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE learning new music.

And to end, an aesthetically pleasing blueberry bagel of massive proportions! (recently downsized from the picture that wouldn't even fit on my blog.)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is that hunky man in the picture you posted?

Anonymous said...

YEAR: 1996.

ARTIST: Within Temptation.

ALBUM: Silent Force.

SONG: Pale.



:)