Song 2008: Make You Feel My Love
Artist: Adele
Album: 19
Hear the rain pouring,
The thunder pounding,
Strength to leave my bed,
Escapes me, as I listen to the
Core moving music,
Nothing beats the melodies,
With the harmonious rain.
A cover of a Bob Dylan song, Adele sang Make You Feel My Love, in 2008 on her debut album 19. She produced another album, 21, in 2011.
The album 19 also has the song Chasing Pavements, an original by Adele. Adele is one of the artists that I hear on the radio, know the lyrics to the music and enjoy them every much and yet somehow I always forget her name. Thank you internet for being able to look up lyrics and getting the song!
Jump the link to hear the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLoyNxjhTzc
Jump the link to hear "Chasing Pavements":http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08DjMT-qR9g
Jump the link to her website: http://www.adele.tv/home
~Carollela~
ps. Sorry this one took so long...
No comments:
Post a Comment