Song 2000: Am I Not Merciful
Artist: Or should I say composer! Hans Zimmer
Album: Gladiator Soundtrack
A composer I can recommend. A movie I cannot.
Now wait!!! The only reason I cannot recommend the movie is because I have not seen it myself.
Then why do you have the music up here?
Simple or not so simple answer? Ah, well they are both about the same.
My friend Sarah put some of her music on my computer, her music has a lot of soundtracks.
And when coming up with a 2000 album, let's just say I got stuck. So I asked Sarah! She suggested this album but a different song. "We Are Free Now."
It's on the playlist so you can hear it.
I love soundtracks. They usually have no words and are a beautiful mix of epic and calm. Orchestras are amazing music anyways, combined with the masterpiece of a great composer it is magic. Pure magic. For current composers Hans Zimmer and John Williams you don't need to look far to see their work.
Hans Zimmer also did work for The Lion King, Sherlock Holmes and most recently Inception. And we all know the twists in the plot of Inception are told in the story of the music.
Jump the link for the song: http://youtu.be/uE4V6g897Ug
Jump the link for a YouTube Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?p=PLB569680983416F02 (Just... the last song is weird and doesn't fit and isn't part of it)
~Carollela~
No comments:
Post a Comment