I am a homework Nazi. Yes you saw that correctly. Nazi, like Hitler. Homework, like.... that annoying stuff teachers give out to make you remember your stuff but everyone gets mad over because they think they know what they are doing, but really they are idiots....
So today was church day. This made me happy. I like going to church. This week was set aside for hanging out with Danette afterward, unfortunately she had work so after church I did not see her until... 3? I am the definition of procrastination. If you looked the word up in the dictionary I am sure somewhere in the definition or quite near it would be "Carollela." Being a procrastinator I have learned how to spot others in the act of putting off work. Now that may seem in itself to be work but it is more fun than work so it not considered work... following?
On to the meat. Danette has been reading this book "Confident Witness- Changing World" for one of her Theology classes. She has been reading this book for.... well I don't know at least 4 weeks. The point is the book is not done. Not only that she has to write a 7 page book report on it. So this morning she thought the report was due tomorrow (Monday) come to find out it is due Tuesday. While this gives her an extra day, the book was still not finished!! So... I did what any good friend would do, if they truly loved their friends.
I took away all her technology.
-I started with her computer.
-Then her phone.
-Then I locked her in my room and yelled at anyone coming in.
So as of now, my roommate is back from her Choir trip to my home state. Danette has left for her room to do school work and I still have her computer and phone.
As is, I am a dictator. A dictator of all things wonderful. I have made Danette suffer, she is not allowed to talk to her boyfriend. Who in turn was trying to make me in a better mood and sent all the girls from my floor that he knew over to my room to hug me.
Thus ends today's blog. A blog of hugs, angry turned to good totalitarianism and homework....
Carollela <3
No comments:
Post a Comment