Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Money. Europe. British Boys. Stalking. Fans.

Money: So I am saving monies. I need to save $500 so I can finish paying off my beautiful little car. It is already sitting in my driveway, but alas I do not have a license plate for it because I do not have the title. I would show you the actual car.. but I never thought to take a picture of him... so here is the best I can find on the internet:
Beautiful eh?
Okay, so maybe I was exaggerating his magnificence... But! Nolan is a good car.. he does need new Oil, brakes and a battery... oh and a steering wheel cover... and a plug in lighter.. okay a little work but I am glad to have him.

Europe: After saving for a car I am being "forced" to invest money in a saving for a trip to Europe. Sure my mom doesn't need to force me, but it is nice to have her reminding me.

British Boys: Okay, so I do love Irish boys too, but I have found myself "stalking" the YouTube Brit Charlie McDonnell recently... my roommate called me out on it this morning and I said that it wasn't stalking because all the information is "easily accessible." He is adorable, sings and what might be most important: he loves Dr.Who (and even met Matt Smith.. -sigh- though I love the Scot David Tennant... )

Stalking:This coincides with the previous bullet point. So here are the links I guess...

Fans: Again... associated with the previous statement.. I am not that original, geez. I could go over a few things that I am a fan of if you want:
- Chocolate Bars
-Peppermint Canes
- Sarah's Poem about Coffee
- Emily's Competitiveness
- Stylish Boxes
- YouTube Videos
- VlogBrothers
- Blues Travelers
- Obscure Instruments
and
- Grapefruits (even though I prefer oranges)

As an update: Back at University. Classes for me start today at 3pm. I start my semester with a Paleontology lab! Yay!
Time to get ready for dinner... or lunch... or midday meal... whatever you want to call it.
~Carollela~

2 comments:

Rumana said...

Hi there! I think you are a great writer. I love your blog, that's why I would like to present to you the Stylish Blogger award. Check out my blog for more details. If you've already gotten one, then make room for a second one! :)

Anonymous said...

haha, I think you are original...you take everyday things and put your own special twist on them. :)

p.s. you like my competitiveness?! I'll teach you how, it's easy. ;)