Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Video: Growing Up

Mood: Terrible

Artist: Tom Waits
Title: I Don't Wanna Grow Up


Today has been "one of those days" where even though the sun is shining you feel terrible. Even though the temperature is beautiful you feel ugly. I know some people have told me that I don't have to, but I consider hate to be a pretty strong word. While apathy is even worse because that is complete disregard, hate is pretty passionate.

There are few things I hate and one of them is money. I abhor it. I think it is dumb, and so logically I hate financial aid. I hate working with them and I hate waiting for them. Today I had money troubles, and then homework problems, health problems and basically everything in between. Maybe God is showing me that I should trust him more, I don't really know. However I do know that I do not want to grow up, I don't want to learn how to manage a budget by my father, I don't want to worry about making dinner every day so I eat. I just want to see Jesus, but I can't yet.

So here, have fun listening to Tom Waits and not wanting to grow up.

Extra Vid:

Artist: Simple Plan
Title: Grow Up


~Carollela~

No comments: