Sunday, April 18, 2010

Joy: The Little Things

Mood: Grateful


Today at church I couldn't help but be thankful for the little things. Little things like seeing your last semester math prof carry a flag and your current math prof sit in front of you. Or seeing your friend who is a great stir fry chef carry a flag and wave to one of your favorite religion profs. Little things that may not make others happy, but make you smile none-the-less. It was a good day.
It was a missions week at church. I really want to travel now. Really want to travel. I may never be able to, but I want to travel to Europe terribly. While my friend Devan has a heart for America; I have a heart for Europe. *sigh* I want to travel there, oh so much. It is in God's hands though. [=

Oh and this song was stuck in my head.

~Carollela~

No comments: