This video needs no introduction.
I just learned about this, this year... at the beginning of the year I did not care, however I started hanging out with my core group and this is so prevalent that one only needs to look at certain people. For one guy in our group two chicks are a trigger, because every time they saw him he lost. Recently I have had a losing war with a friend on Facebook... we have been making each other lose; and who ever makes the other lose does not win but gets the satisfaction of making the other lose. I am not an avid player, I have even "quit" before, which I am told you cannot do... but if you never really take it into account then that should count... I digress; we make each other lose and they put up the rules, a link to the Wikipedia site of The Game today and so I decided to pay them back but finding a video and putting it on their Facebook.
Kind I know.
~Carollela~
No comments:
Post a Comment