When things get hard my first thought is to run away. Because of this I can be a very 'flimsy' person. My whole life making big (even small) decisions has been hard. Sometimes they are as simple as "mint or cinnamon toothpaste?"
Other times things are harder and effect others. What do I do then?
Many things effect our decisions. At least many effect mine. (affect? I can never remember those, sorry.)
One of those things is my family. They are important in my decisions.
Other factors (for me) include:
-money
-work load
-God
-and anything that stops or propels a decision.
Being flopsy in decision making can be a problem. It can make others confused. Or even mess up their plans if you say you are going and then decide no but YES you do want to go (last minute).
So I'm trying to learn to make decisions, but making them last minute is how I am and how I've always been.
No comments:
Post a Comment