Another holiday, another reason to be contemplative. Rather than be super sappy and contemplative on New Years, like most people are, I tend be more thoughtful during the Thanksgiving season. There are a few reasons for this.
1.) It is a family centered holiday, rather than excitement and drinking booze.
2.) I get to eat wonderful, homemade food.
3.) I still have homework.
I'm not saying that New Years is not a family holiday, because I often spend it with my family. However, the reason I spend it with my family is because I live no where near my friends. Other people I know spend it with friends. And lots of people spend it in big cities, blowing all their money at the local pub waiting for the fireworks.
I also get to eat real food.
___
Well, now that thanksgiving is over I can cut this mid-blog.
Current books to read before seeing the movie:
-Hugo
-Fight Club
Movies to See:
-Hunger Games!!!!!!
1 comment:
MMM...real food!! Your going to help me make something really cool and yummy when you come home for Christmas... its so awesome ...but it's a surprise! Love you apple head. :) xoxoxo
Post a Comment