Today's music comes to you in two parts. Please, to understand the breadth of my musical influences, look at both. (if you don't care, then just stop reading now, it won't get any more exciting than this.. -_-) This blog is brought to you by: The Country Music of '91 and Dance-Worthy Irish Jigs of '91. ;D [Not to mention, 1991 produced some of the greatest kids... ;D]]
PART ONE
Song: The Boatman
Artist: The Levellers
Album: Levelling the Land
Jump the link like a jump rope: http://grooveshark.com/s/The+Boatman/zbCTZ?src=5
Jump the link album style: http://grooveshark.com/album/Levelling+The+Land/201021
PART TWO
Song: Papa Loved Mama
Artist: Garth Brooks
I was very surprised to find this album (and all the others of this collection) on Grooveshark. I looked all over for Standing Out Side the Fire (my favorite) and for some reason the best song (that wasn't karaoke) was a video on YouTube with the song and clips from Veronica Mars. [Shameless plug: Good show!]
So here, please enjoy one of my (lyrically) favorite Garth Brooks songs. [No dissing. I grew up listening to Garth Brooks.]
Jump the link and songs will play: http://grooveshark.com/s/Papa+Loved+Mama/IkWkI?src=5
Jump the link for an album: http://grooveshark.com/album/Ropin+The+Wind/202641
~Carollela~
Really, you should tell me what you think? Rarely do I get feedback on my blogs and if watch, tell me what's up. Even just a Hey! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment