Broadway Review was pretty good... last year was better. There were certain cast members who "stole my heart" in a sense because they were grand however others almost let me down. There was a song from a Cinderella spin-off play and I did not enjoy that skit... the way the music clashed with the singing was terrible. It is a tragedy.
So I had a major freak out this morning, one that I believe will lead to my soon mental break down. (Mental Breakdown: a time of anxiety or depression. Defined because Emily asked what one was at lunch... o.O )
Last night I found a bug on my head, I was terrified. Not that I'm afraid of bugs, because I'm not. However it was on my head. My first thought "well it could have fallen there." Okay, so freak out past... when I awoke this morning.. I found another!!!!! So I started itching all over (it's mental) and decided now was a grand time to be inquisitive.
What I found... the bug on me looked similar to a young bed bug!!! How grand!!!! (shivers)
As I was telling Emily about this I found yet another on my shoulder!!! I was so frightened that, yes, I did cry. I called and sent my mother a text message, I ranted, I emailed my RA... Well turns out other girls have complained of this. They don't think it is bed bugs. So the goal...
BLEACH all of our bed spreads in HOT HOT HOT water.
There are only three things that freak me out that terribly, that I've found so far and all of them have blood sucking in common. It is more than gross.
Time for bed and reading of an article on... NCLB!!! Oh goody.. (rolls eyes)
~Carollela~
No comments:
Post a Comment