Thursday, July 12, 2012

Breakfast of Champions

Sorry, no bacon.

I know, that right there makes you ignore everything else... but please listen. This breakfast was great even though it was missing bacon. You can easily add bacon to the side of yours if you want. (Bacon is expensive and hasn't been in my house in months.)

Anywho. I made a yummy fruit smoothie the other morning, which now has me hooked on smoothies! (Yum! I made one this morning with a splash of coffee as an energy boost.)

So here is my recipe for BBC smoothie (ie: banana blueberry coconut)

Ingredients:

 1 cup Vanilla Ice Cream
 1 cup coconut milk
 3 tbs apple juice
 1 & 1/2 bananas
 1/4 cup blueberries

1.) Cut bananas into small cubes
2.) Add bananas, ice cream and milk to blender
3.) Blend slightly then add blueberries and apple juice






4.) Pour into cups and enjoy.(This made around 20 oz, so I filled two cups and still have some extra)










For breakfasts I had pears and my mom made Pico De Gallo and dirty rice. Toss both of those in a burrito with a little cheese and VIOLIA! Breakfast is served.



mmmm Pico!

~Carollela~

No comments: