So it has been a while. Things have not been that exciting. I went shopping a couple times... Getting ready for college. you know.
One funny thing. I went to Charcoal Grill Restaurant and asked for a sweetened tea. So the lady comes back about 20 minutes and say "It will be a little bit we need to make some." So Okay, I wait a little longer right? No. She comes back after another oh.. 20 minutes and say I cannot have sweet tea because.. they are out of sugar! What is that, and Wal*Mart is right down the street. I mean really someone could have gotten some. But I guess Charcoal grill is too big to do that kind of thing eh?
Well sitting there stiring the 5 sugar packets I could find into my tea I hear the table next to me cannot have Root Beer because some complication. I guess that was a very bad day for beverages for them. haha
Hmm, my compost is ready. Not only my food digester compost but our real compost of leaves and grass... just gotta pull out the poison ivy. haha
No comments:
Post a Comment