Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Day of Peace

Normally on Sunday we go to church, but everyone was tired. I woke up around 8:15 (that is the time I actually got out of bed) and wandered around the house trying to be quite. haha

It was really nice out this morning, and after my futile attempts at calling Darlene and Derek I went to the porch and just laid in the sun. Here is what I thought up while on the porch. =)

Thank You
Thank you for the sun on my face
Thank you for the whole human race


Thank you for your love thats all around
Thank you for your joy that abounds


Thank you for your peace covering me
Thank you for your mercy that sets me free


Thank you Lord
Thank you Lord
Thank you Lord for loving me

Thank you Lord
Thank you Lord
Thank you Lord for loving me


I also worked (am still working on) my 3rd chapter on a book I am co-writing. My friend, Bekka, and I are writing a book! Yay for us!
Gist: Two friends live in Kickapoo WI, Christianna and Monique Sage. Christy moves to New York, NY. It is about them and they write to each other. We wrote the intro together and then we are writing every other chapter. So instead of three chapters we actually have 5 and are working on 6 and 7 right now. =D

I cannot believe it is Mid-June already! I go to college in ... 69 days. Ah!! I have a roommate already. Her and I have been emailing for a while. I have been getting ready but I know it will still be a shock.

Only 17, is it 17, days until Cornerstone! Woohoo!!! Cornerstone music Festival is the greatest and I cannot wait to go. I went about 4 years ago, for the first time, and it was a wonderful experience. This year I want to actually go to a few seminars though. Haha. Instead of my friend coming it is mostly family and a couple people from church. There is me, my mom, my two sisters, our pastor, and Derek... The Morby's may come but there is a big stress on may. (I personally don't think they will, but if they do wonderful.)

Signing off to write in my chapter. Lets see what happens!!

Peace,
Caroll ♥

No comments: